Add To Cart
Add To Cart
|Title: Boundaries for Your Soul: How to Turn Your Overwhelming Thoughts and Feelings into Your Greatest Allies|
By: Alison Cook PhD, Kimberly, Miller MTh LMFT
Number of Pages: 256
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2018
|Dimensions: 8.40 X 5.50 (inches)|
Weight: 8 ounces
Stock No: WW201617
Do your emotions control you or do you control your emotions? Many people let guilt, anger, or self-criticism dominate their lives and negatively affect their relationships. Boundaries for Your Soul shows you how to calm the chaos within. This groundbreaking approach will help you:
- know what to do when you feel overwhelmed,
- understand your guilt, anxiety, sadness, and fear,
- welcome God into the troubling parts of your soul,
- and move from doubt and conflict to confidence and peace.
Boundaries for Your Soul includes relatable anecdotes, helpful exercises, an engaging quiz, and opportunities for personal reflection. Gathering the wisdom from the authors twenty-five years of combined advanced education, biblical studies, and clinical practice, this book will set you on a journey to become the loving, authentic, joyful person you were created to be.
Alison K. Cook, PhD, is a psychologist who specializes in integrating spiritual formation and psychology. She holds an MA in counseling from Denver Seminary and a PhD in religion and psychology from the University of Denver and Iliff School of Theology. Alison, her husband, Joe, and their two children are active in the Salvation Army in Cambridge, Massachusetts, and enjoy being in the outdoors.
Kimberly J. Miller, LMFT, MTh, is a Christian counselor who holds a masters of theology from Regent College and an MA in clinical psychology from Azusa Pacific University. She and her husband, Ken, enjoy landscape architecture, volunteer activities, and spending time with friends and family in Claremont, California.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges >> Pain & Suffering
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues >> Anger
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues >> Guilt/Shame
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues >> Self-Esteem