- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
One woman’s hilarious, yet totally honest battle with body image exposes the secret that loving the girl in the mirror isn't about changing how you look, but about changing what you see. Teasi Cannon's lifelong struggle with weight loss not only made her hate her body, but destroyed her marriage and led to an emotional breakdown. Today she’s happy about her bottom, not because the size has changed, but because her perspective has.
Her funny, gut-honest insights will inspire millions of women of all ages with body image issues to embrace their value and beauty. They'll learn to silence their own inner critics, debunk self-sabotaging lies, and get spiritually and emotionally happy. Her book includes an in-depth book club or small group study guide.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Worthy Publishing
Publication Date: 2012
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues >> Beauty
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues >> Personal Life >> Beauty
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues >> Personal Life >> Self-Esteem
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues