Bottled Up: How to Survive Living with a Problem Drinker - eBook
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Lion Hudson
Publication Date: 2010
Alcohol dependence affects nearly six per cent of the UK population - that's 1.8 million people. Less extreme forms of alcohol abuse are even more widespread. And for each alcohol abuser there is usually a family who suffers, too. Now, with Bottled Up, these families can equip themselves to survive the difficulty of caring for a loved one. This book will help you support yourself and your loved ones through the difficulties of alcohol abuse and recovery and enable you to keep your sanity along the way.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Recovery >> Other
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Recovery
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Recovery