Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Title: Love Goes Both Ways: Surrendering to the Truth of Dependence - eBook|
By: Bill Harbeck, Jillian Harbeck, Joree Harbeck
Format: DRM Free ePub
Vendor: WestBow Press
|Publication Date: 2014|
Stock No: WW65103EB
We all live lives of dependence in one way or another. Joree Harbeck was born thirteen weeks premature. She suffered severe seizures hours after birth that caused cerebral palsy and significant damage to her brain. Her prognosis was pessimistic. Love goes both ways when we are willing to admit there is nothing we can do to determine the outcome of our lives, and we surrender to the truth that we are all dependent on others to assist us in traveling this road of life. Joy comes when we allow others to love and care for us deeply and when we do the same in return.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges >> Illness
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.