- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2014
We all live lives of dependence in one way or another. Joree Harbeck was born thirteen weeks premature. She suffered severe seizures hours after birth that caused cerebral palsy and significant damage to her brain. Her prognosis was pessimistic. Love goes both ways when we are willing to admit there is nothing we can do to determine the outcome of our lives, and we surrender to the truth that we are all dependent on others to assist us in traveling this road of life. Joy comes when we allow others to love and care for us deeply and when we do the same in return.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges >> Illness
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth