Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2008
A practical guide to advise Baby Boomers how to deal with the daunting task of facing a parents' eventual passing as it relates to residential contents, heirlooms, and the often difficult family interactions and feuds that accompany them.
With fascinating stories and comprehensive checklists, professional estate liquidator Julie Hall walks Baby Boomers through the often painful challenge of dividing the wealth and property of their parents' lifetime accumulation of stuff. From preparation while the parent is still living through compassionately helping them empty the family home, The Estate Lady® gives invaluable tips on negotiating the inevitable disputes, avoiding exploitation from scam artists, and eventually closing the chapter of their lives in a way that preserves relationships and maximizes value of assets.
Julie Hall, known as The Estate Lady®, is a professional estate contents expert and certified personal property appraiser who specializes in estate liquidation. With more than seventeen years experience with families from the southeastern United States, Julie has successfully assisted thousands of individuals in the daunting and often painful process of managing their deceased parents' affairs. In addition to her hands-on experience, she is a speaker to civic groups, retirement communities, churches, and professional organizations. She has also written a monthly column "Ask the Estate Lady®." Julie resides in Charlotte with her husband and daughter.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Parenting >> Parenting Parents
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Relationships >> Other
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Family
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Parenting Parents
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Relationships
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Relationships