Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Want a quick overview of the Bible? From Genesis through Revelation, get a handle on all 66 books of the Bible with this quick guide! Find information fast with its simple summaries, outlines, and charts! See what you need to know about all 66 books of the Bible at a glance! For each book of the Bible, it shows the name of the book, the author, topic, when it was written, purpose, and the key verse. Perfect for individual use, group Bible study, or adult Sunday school classes. Enjoy having these features at your fingertips:
- Easy-to-understand overview on ALL 66 books of the Bible, answering key questions:
- Who wrote the book?
- When was it written?
- Why was it written?
- How is Jesus present?
- Brief summaries
- Basic outlines
- Key Scripture verses
- Introductions to each section of the Bible—Pentateuch, historical books, poetry & wisdom books, prophetic books, Gospels & Acts, and Epistles & Revelation—that allow you to see which books are grouped together and why.
Number of Pages: 96
Vendor: Rose Publishing
Publication Date: 2018
|Dimensions: 6.5 X 4.5 (inches)|
Series: Made Easy
There are 66 books of the Bible. Enjoy having a quick overview of them all with this easy-to-understand guide. From basic outlines to key themes, see what you need to know about all 66 books of the Bible at a glance! For each book of the Bible, this pocket-sized guidebook covers:
- Quick overview
- Where and when it was written
- Key verse
Whether you're using it for personal or group study, discipleship, gifts for baptism, or as a gift to a friend, this convenient guidebook is light, easy to carry, and can easily be slipped into a book bag or purse.
Paperback, 96 pages, 6.5"x4.5". Perfect for individual and group study, church libraries, Sunday school classes, missionaries, and more!
4 Key Features of Books of the Bible Made Easy Handbook
- Introductions to Each Section of the Bible. These quick overviews allow you to see which books are grouped together and why, such as the Pentateuch, historical books, poetry & wisdom books, prophetic books, Gospels & Acts, and Epistles & Revelation.
- Easy-to-Understand Overview. Designed using clear and organized headers and sections for ALL 66 books of the Bible, this handbook answers key questions (Who wrote the book? When was it written? Why was it written? How is Jesus present?)
- Full-Color Charts, Maps, and Illustrations. Easily glean lots of information with Rose's highly visual format at a glance! See maps of the Middle East in Bible times, charts of each section of the Bible and their focuses, and more!
- Pocket-Sized. Whether you keep it in your pocket, purse, book bag, or car, you'll be stunned at how much practical information is packed into this travel-sized handbook!
Discover Fascinating Facts in Books of the Bible Made Easy
- During the Historical Books (Joshua to Esther) is when Israel changed from the 12 tribes to a united kingdom under David and Solomon.
- God's promise to David of a continuous descendant on the throne is prophecy of the coming Messiah's eternal reign.
- Both Paul and Peter were martyred in Rome under Emperor Nero's persecution of Christians.
- and much more!
ALSO AVAILABLE IN THE MADE EASY SERIES:
- Bible Study Made Easy 9781628623437
- Understanding the Holy Spirit Made Easy 9781628623444
- World Religions Made Easy 9781628623451