Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Resource Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
BJ BookLinks are designed to link novels to BJU Press content areas (e.g. science and heritage studies). Each set includes a pocket folder with directions for enrichment activities; a softcover teaching guide with lesson plans, vocabulary, and reproducible work pages (answer key included); and the book itself.
Mountain BornPeter is a young boy learning the joys and skills of growing up as a shepherd on a mountain farm. Grade 3.
Vendor: BJU Press
Publication Date: 1999
Series: BJ BookLinks
BJU BookLink Grade 5: The Secret of the Golden Cowrie Teaching Guide & NovelGloria ReppBJU Press / Other$22.50
BJU Reading Grade 4 Student Text, Second EditionBJU Press / 2008 / Trade Paperback$56.67
BJU Handwriting Grade 4 Student Worktext, Second Edition (Updated Copyright)BJU Press / 2009 / Trade Paperback$20.83
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Homeschool >> Curriculum >> BJU Press >> Language Arts
- Homeschool >> Curriculum >> BJU Press >> Literature
- Homeschool >> Subjects >> Language Arts >> English & Grammar Curriculum >> BJU Press
- Homeschool >> Subjects >> Language Arts >> Literature >> BJU Press
- Homeschool >> Subjects >> Language Arts >> Literature >> Literature Study Guides
We offer thousands of quality curricula, workbooks, and references to meet your homeschooling needs. To assist you in your choices, we have included the following symbol next to those materials that specifically reflect a Christian worldview.
If you have any questions about specific products, our knowledgeable Homeschool Specialists will be glad to help you. Just call us at 1-800-CHRISTIAN.