The Book Of Mayuri: Why We Can't Have Peace and How We Can Have Peace - eBook
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2011
Many have followed ways of the world which are failing them greatly in these times. By understanding the promises of salvation, the reality of the Kingdom of God and true purpose will serve them as a rock of endurance. The Book of Mayuri encourages readers to examine choices and dreams that have created illusionary and disappointing outcomes, confusion, stress, unhappiness, anger, unforgiveness, fear, illness, and other internal and external struggles and to seek direction from the scriptures, the word of God. Scriptures are introduced that unfold spiritual meanings of wisdom, discernment, spiritual restoration, holiness, peace, etc. and further reveals the will of God for us to have quality of life and wholeness. The Bible has application for present day issues because of He who was and is and is to come. Through relationship with God, Jesus Christ and the Holy Ghost, anyone who desires can embrace the reality of inner peace and have access to God's divine nature.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Direction
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Direction
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational