Bonhoeffer Speaks Today: Following Jesus at all Costs - eBook
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: B&H Books
Publication Date: 2005
Imprisoned and eventually executed for his opposition to Hitler's regime, the life of Dietrich Bonhoeffer continues to fascinate and inspire Christians across the world. His life epitomizes authenticity, commitment, and sacrifice. Devine writes, When a man willingly exposes himself to suffering and death for his faith and for others, we take notice and with good reason. While martyrdom neither proves nor produces a spiritual giant, the possibility does arise, and this piques a distinctive longing common to followers of Jesus Christ.” This book is published to coincide with the 100th anniversary of Dietrich Bonhoeffer's birth in 1906. It allows Bonhoeffer to speak to today's believer in the following areas: knowing and doing the will of God, the importance and role of the Church, the call to witness, and the role of suffering and the path to hope.
of customers would recommend this product to a friend.
Page 1 of 1
eorjs5 Stars Out Of 5Bonhoeffer Speaks Today: Following Jesus at all CostsAugust 25, 2014eorjsQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5For me it was a hard read because I am not a theology student. I do not even have high school. This means I have to work at understanding, but I believe I am able to get a good over view. I believe Bonhoeffer to be a man of God who I am able to learn a lot from in order for me to keep walking the walk and talking the talk.
James E. Sampson
Page 1 of 1
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Theology >> Practical Theology
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Theology >> Systematic Theology Theologians >> Bonhoeffer
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Theology >> Practical Theology
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Theology >> Systematic Theology Theologians
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Theology >> Practical Theology
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Theology >> Systematic Theology Theologians
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship