or checkout with
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Title: Bare Bones Bible Handbook, The: 10 Minutes to Understanding Each Book of the Bible - eBook|
By: Jim George
Format: DRM Protected ePub
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
|Publication Date: 2014|
Series: Bare Bones Bible
Stock No: WW49339EB
The Bare Bones Bible Handbook by bestselling author Jim George is the perfect resource for learning about the books of the Bible in short, fascinating overviews that include...
- The grand theme and main points of each book
- The key men and women of God and what you can learn from them
- The major events in Bible history and their significance
- Quick, simple, personal applications for spiritual growth and daily living
- Tips for improved personal study and a one-year Bible reading plan
Each overview takes only 10 minutes to read and will enable you to master the books of the Bible more quickly. You'll find this a clear, practical, and fascinating guide well worth keeping next to your Bible at all times. Excellent for anyone who wants to understand and mine the riches of God's Word more deeply.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.