Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Title: Life Behind the Wall: Candy Bomers, Hidden Bunkers, and Smugglers Treasure / Revised - eBook|
By: Robert Elmer
Format: DRM Protected ePub
Publication Date: 2014
Stock No: WW48953EB
In this three-book collection of historical fiction stories centered on life behind the Berlin Wall in East Germany between 1948 and 1989, middle school readers 8-12 can experience action-packed, suspenseful, and historically accurate stories that bring history to life from a kids perspective.
Life Behind the Wall is perfect for:
- kids interested in stories about spies, mysteries, adventure, and friendship
- providing a fun and interesting series that helps readers 8-12 understand history in a real and understandable way
- homeschool or school libraries
- back to school reading, birthdays, and holiday gifts
Included in this three-in-one collection are the titles Candy Bombers, Beetle Bunker, and Smugglers Treasure, which together follow a family from the end of World War II to the fall of the Berlin Wall, with each entertaining story highlighting what kids experienced at key moments in history.
Robert Elmer lives in the Seattle area with his wife and their little white dog, Farragut, who is named for the famous admiral. He is the author of over fifty books, most of them for younger readers (but some for grown-ups, as well). He enjoys sailing in the San Juan Islands, exploring the Pacific Northwest with his wife, and spending time with their three kids along with a growing number of little grandkids.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Children's Fiction >> Action/Adventure
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Children's Fiction >> Mystery
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Children's Books >> Children's Fiction
- Download >> eBooks >> Children's Books >> Children's Fiction
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Children's Fiction >> Action/Adventure
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Children's Fiction >> Mystery
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.