Add To Cart
BOLT What Is the Church? Small Group Planbook gets to the basics of what the church is all about. Introduce your kids to the church - not the building, but people who build others up, worship, serve and share Jesus with others. Whether you have kids who don't know much about church or your church is in a time of transition, BOLT's What Is the Church? is a great tool to help the next generation connect with why church is important to them!
Each Small Group time has 5 elements:
- High Voltage: Hands-On Activity - The Small Group Leader leads a Hands-On Activity that reinforces the Bible Exploration lesson.
- Effectively Grounded: Scripture Passage
- Spark-Test: Questions to Ask - The Small Group Leader ask four-five questions that further comprehension and application.
- Reflector: Mentoring Moment - The Small Group Leader shares how the topic studied has impacted their own life and how God has been at work in them.
- Get Charged Up: Bible Memory Review - Suggests helpful teaching techniques to assist kids in learning the verses for each unit.
|Title: BOLT What Is the Church?: Small Group Planbook|
Number of Pages: 16
Vendor: Pioneer Clubs
Publication Date: 2017
Dimensions: 11.00 X 8.50 (inches)
|Weight: 1 ounce|
Series: BOLT: Super-Charged for Life
Stock No: WW535310
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.