Add To Cart
Add To Cart
BOLT Who Is Jesus? Small Group Planbook gets to the basics of Christianity. Invite your kids into a relationship with Jesus - who is fully God, our loving Savior, the One worth following, and a friend we can spend time with. This is a great way to introduce kids to the Savior for the first time or learn to dig deeper into what a close relationship with Jesus looks like.
Each Small Group time has 5 elements:
- High Voltage: Hands-On Activity - The Small Group Leader leads a Hands-On Activity that reinforces the Bible Exploration lesson.
- Effectively Grounded: Scripture Passage
- Spark-Test: Questions to Ask - The Small Group Leader ask four-five questions that further comprehension and application.
- Reflector: Mentoring Moment - The Small Group Leader shares how the topic studied has impacted their own life and how God has been at work in them.
- Get Charged Up: Bible Memory Review - Suggests helpful teaching techniques to assist kids in learning the verses for each unit.
|Title: BOLT Who Is Jesus?: Small Group Leader Planbook|
Number of Pages: 16
Vendor: Pioneer Clubs
Publication Date: 2017
Dimensions: 11.00 X 8.50 (inches)
|Weight: 2 ounces|
Series: BOLT: Super-Charged for Life
Stock No: WW535277