or checkout with
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Title: Big, Bold, and Beautiful: Owning the Woman God Made You to Be - eBook|
By: Kierra Sheard
Format: DRM Protected ePub
Publication Date: 2021
Stock No: WW107097EB
In this immersive and inspirational book, Grammy Award-nominated singer Kierra Sheard shares her hard-won advice on body positivity, spiritual self-care, goal setting, finding your joy, and living boldly in faith, empowering you to grab the life youre meant to lead.
Every one of us was born to make a difference. But do you sometimes feel overwhelmed by the things the world prioritizes, thinking you dont match up or you dont fit into the mold? Or do you wish you had a more supportive family, or positive role models, or access to the things you need emotionally and spiritually to keep going? Kierra Sheard sees you and will teach you how to:
- Identify your goals, talents, and gifts so you can survive and thrive
- Deal with societal expectations and focus on what really matters
- Truly love yourself and find out who you really are as an individual
- Live your faith loud and proud
Inside Big, Bold, and Beautiful youll find:
- Short and easy-to-read chapters with deep advice for teens and young women on navigating life, and insightful questions to help you find your path
- Illustrated feature pages containing stand-alone graphics that highlight key topics for easy reference when you need a boost
- An ideal gift for those who need encouragement, as well as graduates getting ready for a new phase
Kierra Sheard-Kelly is a singer, songwriter, actress, and activist from Detroit, Michigan, who looks to express herself and inspire others in everything she does. Part of the next generation of the legendary gospel group the Clark Sisters, Kierra began her solo career in 2004, most recently releasing the album KIERRA, which includes a collaboration with Missy Elliot. Shes also created her own clothing line entitled Eleven60, is completing her masters degree in clinical psychology, and works with organizations dedicated to youth and female empowerment. Big, Bold, and Beautiful is her first book.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Character & Social Skills >> Values
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Children's Books >> Character & Social Skills
- Download >> eBooks >> Children's Books >> Character & Social Skills
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Character & Social Skills >> Values
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.