- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2005
Being a man in the twenty-first century isn't easy. In fact, trying to live up to a masculine ideal that may be nothing more than myth has left many men frustrated and angry. Often unable to express their emotions, these men appear buttoned-up until a seemingly minor setback unleashes a torrent of rage that can destroy personal and professional relationships.
Does this sound familiar?
- The mistakes of other drivers fill him with road rage
- Setbacks at work send him into a tailspin
- Unmet expectations in his relationship leave him seething
- Holidays and other occasions are filled with tension instead of joy
Suppressed anger, when it finally boils over, scalds everyone involved-including loved ones, co-workers, and even strangers.
Christian counselors David Stoop and Stephen Arterburn offer solutions in this trade paper version of The Angry Man. They show what happens when men's deep-rooted anger starts to ruin relationships, jobs, and health, and they help sufferers find their way back from the brink. Men will find the help they need to reimagine a positive image of their masculinity; their loved ones will find advice on reaching a man at his boiling point.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues >> Anger
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues >> Personal Life >> Self-Improvement
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues