or checkout with
Blue Ribbon Trail Ride - eBook
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
When Kate's parents can't afford to send her autistic brother Pete to summer camp, she and her friends decide to hold a horse scavenger hunt. They invite local businesses to help support the event and place all the money raised in an antique jewelry box. But when someone takes the box and all of the money, Kate must follow the clues to solve the case and save their dream of sending Pete and his friends to summer camp. Recommended for ages 8 to 12 years.
|Title: Blue Ribbon Trail Ride - eBook|
By: Miralee Ferrell
Format: DRM Free ePub
Vendor: David C Cook
Publication Date: 2016
Series: Horses and Friends
Stock No: WW79405EB
But when the box and the money disappear, Kate and her friends must unravel the clues, hold on to hope, and solve the mystery along the Blue Ribbon Trail Ride.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Children's Fiction >> Animal Stories
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Children's Fiction >> Mystery
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Children's Books >> Children's Fiction
- Download >> eBooks >> Children's Books >> Children's Fiction
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Children's Fiction >> Animal Stories
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Children's Fiction >> Mystery
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.