Add To Cart
Add To Cart
Zaner-Bloser Handwriting is a complete handwriting program that can be taught in as little as 15 minutes a day! The Zaner-Bloser style teaches a cursive alphabet that is made up of four basic strokes: the undercurve, downcurve, overcurve, and slant.
This fourth grade cursive workbook provides cursive reinforcement. Colorful and engaging exercises include tracing and writing letters, joinings, words, sentences, and paragraphs. Review and application exercises are included throughout. Students will think about shape, size, spacing and slant as the keys to legibility. The last unit is "using what you have learned" and focuses on real-life applications of cursive handwriting in situations like writing an invitation, writing a friendly letter, taking notes, and more.
Directional features include:
- Letter models with arrows to show stroke sequence
- Stop-and-check signs to remind students to self-evaluate their letters
- Space to practice writing directly beneath models (that both left-and right-handed students can easily see)
- "Better Letters" tip boxes
- Pencil Illustrated Friend to give hints on what stroke begins letters
112 perforated pages, indexed, softcover. Non -reproducible; consumable workbook. Approximately 9" x 11". Grade 4.
Please note that this item is only available for purchase by Homeschools located in the USA and Canada.
|Title: Zaner-Bloser Handwriting Grade 4: Student Edition|
Publication Date: 2012
Dimensions: 8.80 X 10.60 X 0.30 (inches)
|Weight: 9 ounces|
Series: Zaner-Bloser Handwriting
Stock No: WW768405