Add To Cart
Zaner-Bloser Handwriting is a complete handwriting program that can be taught in as little as 15 minutes a day! The Zaner-Bloser style teaches a vertical manuscript alphabet that is made up of only four simple strokes and is similar to the letter forms most widely used in everyday print.
This second grade manuscript workbook focuses on the mastery of manuscript handwriting. Colorful and engaging exercises include tracing and writing individual letters, words, sentences, numbers, and some original writing; review and application exercises are included throughout. Students will think about shape, size, spacing and slant as the keys to legibility.
Directional features include:
- Letter models with arrows to show stroke sequence
- Green starting dots that show students where initial strokes begin on beginning models
- Stroke descriptions to guide letter formation at home
- Stop-and-check signs to remind students to self-evaluate their letters
- Space to practice writing directly beneath models (that both left-and right-handed students can easily see)
120 pages, indexed, softcover. Non-reproducible; consumable workbook. 11" x 9". Grade 2.
Please note that this item is only available for purchase by Homeschools located in the USA and Canada.
|Title: Zaner-Bloser Handwriting Grade 2M: Student Edition|
Publication Date: 2012
Dimensions: 8.80 X 10.60 X 0.30 (inches)
|Weight: 10 ounces|
Series: Zaner-Bloser Handwriting
Stock No: WW768375
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.