- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
Tim Carhardt is drifting through life with one goal--survival. Jamie Maxwell believes she can and will become the first female winner of the cup. But life isn't always as easy as it seems. What happens when dreams and faith hit the wall? In the trademark page-turner style Chris Fabry used in the Left Behind: The Kids series, these fast-paced books will keep even reluctant readers on the edge of their seats. Go behind the scenes of America's most-watched sport to see what it's like inside a 200-mph racecar as engines rev and lives collide. Recommended for ages 10 to 14.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Tyndale House
Publication Date: 2007
CurledUpWithaBookThe MaritimesAge: Over 65Gender: female4 Stars Out Of 5Great bookMay 17, 2014CurledUpWithaBookThe MaritimesAge: Over 65Gender: femaleQuality: 4Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I wasn't sure how much I would enjoy this book on racing Legend cars but it was a great story surrounding the lives of these racers and their families. Lots more to the story than what I expected. The ending caught me totally off guard - hopefully there's a sequel!
Melissa LampleyAge: 35-44Gender: female4 Stars Out Of 5Excellent read...September 24, 2013Melissa LampleyAge: 35-44Gender: femaleQuality: 4Value: 4Meets Expectations: 4It seems to be written more for teens or very young adults. However, I was willing to give it a try. LOVED IT! Read it in one afternoon (ebook).
One reviewer commented that it was a little rough in places -- I think it had to be to get the characters across.
I was disappointed when it ended -- Going to look for the others in the series. Hopefully they are about the same characters!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Children's Fiction >> Action/Adventure
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Student & Teens >> Teen Fiction >> Action/Adventure
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Children >> Children's Fiction
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Student & Teens >> Teen Fiction
- Download >> eBooks >> Children >> Children's Fiction
- Download >> eBooks >> Student & Teens
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Children's Fiction >> Action/Adventure