Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
Autism's Hidden Blessings: Discovering God's Promises for Autistic Children & Their Families - eBook
By: Kelly Langston
Format: DRM Free ePub
Vendor: Kregel Publications
|Publication Date: 2011|
Stock No: WW26504EB
Ask a Question▼▲
Q: Does this book provide ideas for how the church can minister to autistic children and their families? I am pondering the possibility of putting together a task force - to prepare our church for ministry to such families, although we do not have any severe cases currently, and I would love to know what these families could use for support, especially during Sunday school and worship time.
This book is a great resource to better understand the needs of families with autism. It doesn't specifically address Sunday services, but in general it would definitely give you a better sense of what these families could use for support.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Parenting >> Special Needs/Gifted
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Family
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Special Needs/Gifted
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> Special Needs/Gifted
- Download >> Homeschool >> Reference
- Download >> Homeschool >> Type
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting
- Download >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> Reference
- Download >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> Type
- Homeschool >> Reference >> Special Needs/Gifted >> Autism/Aspergers
- Homeschool >> Type >> Download
We offer thousands of quality curricula, workbooks, and references to meet your homeschooling needs. To assist you in your choices, we have included the following symbol next to those materials that specifically reflect a Christian worldview.
If you have any questions about specific products, our knowledgeable Homeschool Specialists will be glad to help you. Just call us at 1-800-CHRISTIAN.