Power of Blessing, The: How a Carefully Chosen Word Changes Everything - eBook
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
Blessings are a powerful form of encouragement. Some of the most famous blessings in the Bible, the Beattitudes from Matthew Chapter 5, still offer lessons today. In The Power of Blessing, David Timms takes you on a journey into the world of blessing. Discover how to use words to heal rather than wound, and how to bless others more effectively.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Bethany House
Publication Date: 2010
Words--positive or negative--carry enormous potential to create or destroy. It's always been that way, ever since God said, "Let there be..." The Power of Blessing explores the timeless words of Jesus in the Beatitudes and takes readers on a journey into the extraordinary world of blessings. It shows them how to use words to heal rather than wound as well as how to bless their loved ones more effectively. Readers looking for a way to jump-start their relationships will find the key in this book of blessings.
David Timms teaches New Testament and Theology and chairs the Graduate Ministry Department at Hope International University in Fullerton, California. Australian by birth, David has been a church planter, pastor, and trainer of pastors for twenty-five years. His previous books on spiritual formation, Living the Lord's Prayer and Sacred Waiting, have both received glowing reviews. He publishes an e-zine, In Hope, which shares his reflections on Christian leadership and growth. He and his wife, Kim, have three sons and live in Fullerton, California.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing Christ
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Lessons from Scripture
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing Christ
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality