Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Title: Too Blessed to Be Stressed: Words of Wisdom for Women on the Move - eBook|
By: Susan Johnson Cook
Format: DRM Protected ePub
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
|Publication Date: 1997|
Stock No: WW29306EB
In Too Blessed to Be Stressed Dr. Suzan Johnson Cook shares her testament of faith and is living proof that stress doesn't have to stress you out. Dr. Cook uses her platform as the first female American Baptist pastor, a wife, a mother, as well as an appointee to President Clinton's Initiative on Race and Reconciliation to point out that many changes in life will happen - both good and bad. There is one constant that we can count on in this change-the unchanging and constant nature of God. Dr. Cook provides stories and hymns to show that God has blessings prepared for each and every women in their season of life.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues >> Stress
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Health Concerns
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Health Concerns
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Health Concerns
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.