Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Title: Blessed Is She: Lessons in Living from Women of the Bible / Digital original - eBook|
By: Elizabeth McDavid Jones
Format: DRM Protected ePub
Vendor: Open Road Media
|Publication Date: 2015|
Stock No: WW74939EB
Blessed is She is a book meant to lead women to the Bible, to be an aid in helping us understand how to read and study Gods Word for ourselves, to apply it to our lives and to grow our faith. The intention is that, through this book, every woman may come to know that:
· the Bible is for her
· she can read the Bible and understand it
· the Bible is relevant and applicable to her life here and now
· the women in the Bible were women just like her, who experienced the same heartaches and spiritual trials she experiences
· the faith journey of every woman in the Bible is similar to her own
This devotional Bible study will jumpstart women in their own discovery of Bible truths and life lessons, and even more important, the very heart of God for them. The study features a close-up look at Elizabeth, Mary the mother of Jesus, Mary of Bethany, Martha, and Naomi. Use the devotional pages for personal growth in quiet time with God and individual Bible reflection. For the woman who wants to delve deeper, For More Understanding pages allow a further exploration of what Gods Word teaches about each Bible subject. To enhance group discussion and personal reflection, use the For Deeper Thought questions at the back of the book, or zoom into a more in-depth group focus with the 8-week "Elizabeth" Bible study.
Elizabeth is a lifelong member of the Methodist Church, and has been involved in both childrens and adult ministries for many years. She is also a ten-year-plus veteran of Community Bible Study, an interdenominational, international Bible study organization with nearly 700 classes located throughout the United States, as well as classes in more than 70 countries and more than 40 languages around the globe.
A self-taught Bible scholar, Liz has an MA in Literature and teaches at a local college. She lives in North Carolina with her husband and children, where they share their home with a big brown dog and a mountain of dirty laundry.
"Blessed Is She is a godsend. Elizabeth McDavid Jones offers intimate snaphots of Elizabeth, Mary the mother of Jesus, Mary of Bethany, Martha, and Naomi in an easy-to-digest format ideal for todays busy women. Combined with stirring devotions, the life lessons gleaned from these biblical sisters will deepen readers understanding and faith." Carole Boston Weatherford, author, The Beatitudes: From Slavery to Civil Rights
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Devotionals >> Meditations
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Devotionals >> Meditations
- Download >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Devotionals >> Meditations
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.