- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2014
Be Blessed is a compilation of motivational thoughts written with the aim of bringing hope and encouragement to people on the go. The thoughts are written in an engaging and informal manner and covers subjects that relate to everyday life. Questions such as, Why do I go through trials? Who do I turn to when life gets too hard to bear on my own? and others faced by everyday people are in these short readings.
Britney Beckford, Jamaica:
I give them to my sister to read. I use them for personal devotion and even for witnessing. As soon as I get up each morning, I pick up my phone to read the devotion. I look forward to them in the mornings.
Dione Gayle, New York:
This was just for me as I was feeling disturbed in my spirit.
Craig Hibbert, Canada
Theyre good. I read them every morning.
Felisha Miller, Jamaica
The texts are great. I usually read and pass on to my friends! I remember sharing one of the devotions with my friend Georgia in South Africa. She was feeling down and asked me to pray for her. After receiving the devotion she remarked that it was exactly what she needed and that she was going to keep it near to her heart.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Devotionals >> General
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational >> Inspiring Stories >> True Life
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Devotionals >> General
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Devotionals >> General
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational