- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Destiny Image
Publication Date: 2017
See Yourself as Blessed in Every Season of Life
We all want to be blessed. We desire health, happiness, promotion, joy, financial security, peace, good relationships, and every quality signifying that blessing and abundance are flowing in our lives.
So how do you continue to live blessed even when you are going through lifes valleys?
Everyone faces difficult timesseasons where we dont feel blessed. God wants to mold and shape you into a person who sees yourself as blessed, not because of your circumstances, but because this is your God-assigned identity!
In this classic book from Bishop T.D. Jakes, you will discover how to:
- walk in a blessed identity, no matter what season or circumstance comes your way.
- unlock inner strength to persevere, even when you feel like you can no longer go on.
- exchange your stress and worry for gratitude and thanksgiving.
- become a person God can trust with Heavens blessing and abundance.
Whether you are standing on the highest peak of victory, or feel like you are sinking into the valley of trial, once you start to see yourself as blessed, you will be positioned to thrive in every season!
richard r blakeBridgman, MIAge: Over 65Gender: male5 Stars Out Of 5Transforming Truth for Finding and Fulfilling Your God Given IdentityJuly 13, 2017richard r blakeBridgman, MIAge: Over 65Gender: maleQuality: 0Value: 0Meets Expectations: 0New York bestselling author, T. D. Jakes is recognized for his Potters Touch ministry program, and for his Grammy award winning music and films. He has written and published over 25 books.
Through this new edition of Can You Stand to Be Blessed? a new generation of readers will be introduced to the magnitude of Jakes teaching as they delve into the depth of his writing and discover a treasure trove of insight for savoring the peaks and surviving the valleys of lifes personal spiritual journey.
Each chapter is filled with transforming truths, golden nuggets of wisdom, reminders of Gods providence, insights for avoiding spiritual stagnation, and how to receive supernatural deliverance. Jakes provides the impetus for the reader to find nurture from the scripture, enrichment in times of trouble, and renewed faith in times of distress.
Can You Stand to Be Blessed? Insights to Help You Survive the Peaks and Valleys is written for Christians who are in every season of life, who are seeking to draw on their inner strength and exchange feelings of carrying the weight of the world for a realization of the abundance of blessing God wants to provide.
This is classical writing at its best, rich in proven principles and sage wisdom.
A complimentary copy of this book was provided for review purposes. The opinions express are my own.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing God
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Spiritual Disciplines
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing God
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Spiritual Disciplines
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth