Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Title: Bless Her Heart: Life As a Young Clergy Woman - eBook|
By: Ashley-Anne Masters, Stacy Smith
Format: DRM Protected ePub
Vendor: Chalice Press
|Publication Date: 2011|
Stock No: WW29837EB
Comprising essays from young women clergy, this book is a reflection on the everyday realities of pastoral ministry for the young, female professional.
Presenting real-life, first-person scenarios from young, female pastors in a variety of denominations, church sizes and ministries, this book is intended for young women in ministry, as well as those considering a ministerial calling.
This is the first in a new series of books from our collaboration with The Young Clergy Women Project. The series will feature writing from young adult clergy women on topics that give meaning to their lives and ministries.
Ashley-Anne Masters received her M.Div. from Columbia Theological Seminary in Atlanta and currently resides in Chicago. She is ordained in the Presbyterian Church (USA).
Stacy Smith is a graduate of Union Theological Seminary in New York and lives in Memphis. She is ordained in the Presbyterian Church (USA).
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational >> Women
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Supplies >> Ministries >> Women's Ministry
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational
- Church & Supplies >> Ministries >> Women's Ministry
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Supplies >> Women's Ministry
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.