- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Chalice Press
Publication Date: 2011
Comprising essays from young women clergy, this book is a reflection on the everyday realities of pastoral ministry for the young, female professional.
Presenting real-life, first-person scenarios from young, female pastors in a variety of denominations, church sizes and ministries, this book is intended for young women in ministry, as well as those considering a ministerial calling.
This is the first in a new series of books from our collaboration with The Young Clergy Women Project. The series will feature writing from young adult clergy women on topics that give meaning to their lives and ministries.
Ashley-Anne Masters received her M.Div. from Columbia Theological Seminary in Atlanta and currently resides in Chicago. She is ordained in the Presbyterian Church (USA).
Stacy Smith is a graduate of Union Theological Seminary in New York and lives in Memphis. She is ordained in the Presbyterian Church (USA).
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational >> Women
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational
- Church & Supplies >> Women's Ministry
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational