Add To Cart
Number of Pages: 12
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2018
|Dimensions: 9.03 X 6.60 (inches)|
God Bless You and Good Night is now available as a touch-and-feel book! This beloved bedtime classic has touched more than 315,000 families, and this touch-and-feel edition offers even more fun as little ones prepare for bed.
Bedtime can be a precious time of connection for you and your little one. Enjoy those snuggly moments together as you read this classic bedtime book while exploring all the fun touch-and-feel elements, from the polar bear's soft fur to the elephant's leathery skin to the silky grass of the African grasslands.
In God Bless You and Good Night Touch and Feel, sleepy little ones are reminded of Gods blessings and how much they are loved. The delightful rhyming story takes readers through several scenes of snuggly animals who are getting ready for bed from putting on pj's, brushing teeth, and saying good-night prayers. Now with added touch-and-feel elements, children can engage with the story even more. God Bless You and Good Night Touch and Feel will be a favorite part of the bedtime ritual for parents and children.
Whether for a baby shower or birthday, or as a heart-melting way to surprise the grandparents-to-be, God Bless You and Good Night Touch and Feel is the perfect touch for any celebration.
Hannah C. Hall estimates that she has read approximately 4,500 bedtime stories to her children over the last few years. She is thankful to get to add her own books to their daily rotation. Hannah and her husband, Josh, have five children and live in a small town in Arkansas.
Steve Whitlow lives in northern England, on the top of a (very) windswept hill, with his wife and young family. Steve followed his artistic calling from an early age and was first published at age 16, producing vibrant characters for greeting cards and then children's publishing. With no formal art training and only his natural talent, Steve has now been working as a professional artist for more than twenty years. "My kids are my critics," says Steve. "The best reaction I can hope for is an exclamation of Cool, Dad! from either Sam or Ethanor both."
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Bedtime Stories >> Board Books
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Bible Related >> Board Books
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Board Books >> Bedtime Stories
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Board Books >> Bible Related
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Bedtime Stories >> Board Books
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Bible Related >> Board Books
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Board Books >> Bedtime Stories
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Board Books >> Bible Related