The Wiley-Blackwell Handbook of Infant Development, Basic Research - eBook
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Title: The Wiley-Blackwell Handbook of Infant Development, Basic Research - eBook|
By: J.Gavin Bremner(Ed.) & Theodore D. Wachs(Ed.)
Format: DRM Protected ePub
Publication Date: 2011
Series: Blackwell Handbooks of Developmental Psychology
Stock No: WW22458EB
- Updated, fully-revised and expanded, this two-volume set presents in-depth and cutting edge coverage of both basic and applied developmental issues during infancy
- Features contributions by leading international researchers and practitioners in the field that reflect the most current theories and research findings
- Includes editor commentary and analysis to synthesize the material and provide further insight
- The most comprehensive work available in this dynamic and rapidly growing field
Theodore D. Wachs is Professor of Psychological Sciences at Purdue University. He is a member of the editorial boards of the International Journal of Behavioral Development and the Journal of Applied Developmental Psychology. His current research focuses on chaotic family environments and infant development; micro-nutrient deficiencies in infancy and cognitive and social-emotional development; and temperament in infancy and childhood.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Parenting >> Child Development
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> Psychology
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Child Development
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Family
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction >> Psychology
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting
- Download >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction >> Psychology
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.