- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2011
- Offers interesting new perspectives on a range of relationship issues facing twenty-first century Western society
- Helps those who work with couples and families facing with relationship issues
- Includes practical suggestions for dealing with relationship problems
- Explores diverse issues, including family structure versus functioning; attachment theory; divorce and family breakdown; communication and conflict; self regulation, partner regulation, and behavior change; care-giving and parenting; relationship education; and therapy and policy implications
Patricia Noller is Professor Emeritus, University of Queensland. She has published extensively in the areas of marital and family relationships, and adult attachment. Dr. Noller is also a Fellow of the Academy of the Social Sciences in Australia and the National Council on Family Relationships (USA).
Gery C. Karantzas is Senior Lecturer in the School of Psychology at Deakin University, and Convenor of the Australian Psychological Society (APS) Psychology of Relationships Interest Group. He has published numerous studies in the area of close personal relationships with a specific interest in investigating couple and family relationships during transitions and in adult attachment.
“I would recommend this book to anyone with an interest in the factors and processes that affect relationships and who would like a book that thoroughly describes the most recent research and applications of relevant theories.” (Journal of Mental Health, 1 March 2014)
“Summing Up: Highly recommended. Upper-division undergraduates through faculty and professionals.” (Choice, 1 September 2012)
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> Psychology
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology >> Marriage
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology >> Other
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction >> Psychology
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology
- Download >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction >> Psychology
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology