- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2011
- Offers interesting new perspectives on a range of relationshipissues facing twenty-first century Western society
- Helps those who work with couples and families facing withrelationship issues
- Includes practical suggestions for dealing with relationshipproblems
- Explores diverse issues, including family structure versusfunctioning; attachment theory; divorce and family breakdown;communication and conflict; self regulation, partner regulation,and behavior change; care-giving and parenting; relationshipeducation; and therapy and policy implications
Patricia Noller is Professor Emeritus, University ofQueensland. She has published extensively in the areas of maritaland family relationships, and adult attachment. Dr. Noller is alsoa Fellow of the Academy of the Social Sciences in Australia and theNational Council on Family Relationships (USA).
Gery C. Karantzas is Senior Lecturer in the School ofPsychology at Deakin University, and Convenor of the AustralianPsychological Society (APS) Psychology of Relationships InterestGroup. He has published numerous studies in the area of closepersonal relationships with a specific interest in investigatingcouple and family relationships during transitions and in adultattachment.
“I would recommend this book to anyone with an interest inthe factors and processes that affect relationships and who wouldlike a book that thoroughly describes the most recent research andapplications of relevant theories.” (Journal ofMental Health, 1 March 2014)
“Summing Up: Highly recommended. Upper-divisionundergraduates through faculty and professionals.” (Choice, 1 September 2012)
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> Psychology
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology >> Marriage
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction >> Psychology
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology
- Download >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction >> Psychology
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology