- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Abingdon Press
Publication Date: 2010
Henry H. Mitchell has completely revised and integrated his popular books The Recovery of Preaching and Black Preaching for seminarians and pastors--both Black and White--who are seeking to add power and vision to their sermons.
Mitchell persuasively demonstrates that Black culture and preaching style are vital for the empowerment of Black congregations and have much to offer the preaching method of all preachers. By focusing on the use of storytelling, imagination, and style of preaching rooted in African-American culture, Mitchell spotlights effective techniques for lively preaching.
MLK Jr. Emeritus Profess of Black Church Studies, Colgate Rochester Crozer Divinity School.
411 Angier Court, NE, Atlanta, GA 30312-1082
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Ecumenical & Multicultural Ministry
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Preaching
- Church & Supplies >> Ecumenical & Multicultural Ministry
- Church & Supplies >> Preaching >> General Preaching
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Preaching