Black Christian Men: Answering the Call to A Life of Righteousness and Service - eBook
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2011
This book extenda a challenging call for all of us, who claim to be followers of Jesus Christ, to grow in our relationship with Him. The title suggests that this is a special call to Black Christian men, who should be the strength and guardian for the black family, church and community. It addresses, in an abbreviated way, some ot the many problems or conditions that seem to negatively affect many of our black children, youth and young adults. It is hoped that the real answer to our conditions will be recognized, and sought out. This message encourages Christians to cultivate a more sincere and effective daily walk with Christ, regardless of race or gender. This message includes five focal points: (1) Accepting Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior; (2) Answering the call to a life of righteousness, (3) Seeking and receiving the power of the Holy Spirit; (4) Developing a consistent and persistent prayer life; and (5) Being always ready and willing to provide services for others.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Spiritual Disciplines >> Service
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Holy Spirit >> Pursuing Holiness
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Spiritual Disciplines
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Holy Spirit >> Pursuing Holiness
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Holy Spirit