Add To Cart
Add To Cart
Example: If a sentence says El _ va a la escuela, and the choices given are chico, chicos, and chica, the students know that only chico can be the correct answer. (The first word in the sentence (El ) is the singular, masculine form which means "the." The choices given mean "boy, boys," and "girl." The word va means "he or she goes.") 115 pages, gum-binding.
|Title: BJU Press Spanish 1 Tests (Second Edition)|
Vendor: BJU Press
Publication Date: 2004
Weight: 11 ounces
Series: BJU Press Language
Stock No: WW195990
BJU Press / 2004 / Trade PaperbackOur Price$35.28
BJU Press / 2004 / Trade PaperbackOur Price$31.943 out of 5 stars for BJU Press Spanish 1 Student Activities Manual (Second Edition). View reviews of this product. 2 Reviews
BJU Press / 2004 / Trade PaperbackOur Price$13.33
BJU Press / 2010 / Trade PaperbackOur Price$60.83
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Homeschool >> Curriculum >> BJU Press >> Foreign Languages
- Homeschool >> Subjects >> Foreign Languages >> Language Publishers
- Homeschool >> Subjects >> Foreign Languages >> Languages >> Spanish
- Spanish >> Homeschool >> Curriculum >> BJU Press >> Foreign Languages
- Spanish >> Homeschool >> Subjects >> Foreign Languages >> Language Publishers
- Spanish >> Homeschool >> Subjects >> Foreign Languages >> Languages >> Spanish
We offer thousands of quality curricula, workbooks, and references to meet your homeschooling needs. To assist you in your choices, we have included the following symbol next to those materials that specifically reflect a Christian worldview.
If you have any questions about specific products, our knowledgeable Homeschool Specialists will be glad to help you. Just call us at 1-800-CHRISTIAN.
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.