- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2013
Love in a marriage is often expected to bear only the sweet fruits. Nevertheless, every married couple can testify that disappointment is unavoidable and bitter. At this point, throwing in the towel seems to be the only solution, but those who have lived to witness victory can tell a different story. This book takes us through a couple whose marriage had hit a hard rock. However, one spouse’s commitment to God through pain, temptations, and despair won her husband back and restored their marriage. If you care for your marriage, be daring enough to read this book. Your marriage is not beyond repair, because God is here to turn that bitter experience into something better!
Aaron1 Stars Out Of 5DisappointedSeptember 24, 2017AaronQuality: 1Value: 1Meets Expectations: 1This book is highly disappointing. I was expecting to read a real life story of a couple who had overcome real life struggles, but after purchasing it, I found out that it is entirely a work of fiction. There should be some sort of indication that this is a story and not non-fiction.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Conflict in Marriage
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Marriage
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Conflict in Marriage
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Marriage
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce