Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- Grade Level▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 29
Publication Date: 2007
|Dimensions: 9.27 X 6.40 X 0.30 (inches)|
Series: My First I Can Read!
For fans of Clifford and Spot, welcome everybody’s favorite little yellow puppy, Biscuit, in an I Can Read adventure!
Woof, woof! Arf, arf! There’s a new pup in town.
When Biscuit finds a little pup in the park, he wants the pup to play with him. But the little pup won’t come over to look at Biscuit's ball or to chew on a bone. In fact, he won’t come out of his cozy hideaway at all! Is the little pup lost? How will Biscuit get the little pup to come out? Join Biscuit as he meets a new friend.Biscuit and the Little Pup, a My First I Can Read book, is carefully crafted using basic language, word repetition, sight words, and sweet illustrations—which means it's perfect for shared reading with emergent readers.
Alyssa Satin Capucilli is the author of the first story about Tulip and Rex, Tulip Loves Rex, as well as the bestselling Biscuit books and many other beloved children's books. She lives in a book-filled home in Hastings-on-Hudson, New York.
Pat Schories's engaging illustrations of the puppy Biscuit are modeled on her own dog. In addition to having illustrated all the Biscuit books, she is also the artist and author of He's Your Dog and Mouse Around. Ms. Schories lives in Cold Spring, NY.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books >> Children >> Character & Social Skills >> Friendship/Relationships
- Books >> Children >> Character & Social Skills >> Siblings/Family Life
- Books >> Children >> Children's Fiction >> Beginning Readers
- Children >> Children's Books >> Character & Social Skills >> Friendship/Relationships
- Children >> Children's Books >> Character & Social Skills >> Siblings/Family Life
- Children >> Children's Books >> Children's Fiction >> Beginning Readers