- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2014
Some hurts are impossible to verbalize. Some hurts rack the brain, gnaw at one’s soul, and seem to reject resolution.
Yet deep inside every Christian, there’s a Comforter and Companion who wants to help us if we wait patiently on Him. With Jesus’ ever present love, we can overcome all disappointments, all derision, and ultimately, all hurts.
Follow Cheryl through page after page of ridicule and rejection until she finds, at last, a specialist who proposes a frightening way to diagnose her emaciating disease—and an earthly friend who cements her positive outlook on life.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> Biography >> Autobiography
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Biography >> Autobiography
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Download >> eBooks >> Biography >> Autobiography
- Download >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational