- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2014
Some hurts are impossible to verbalize. Some hurts rack the brain, gnaw at one’s soul, and seem to reject resolution.
Yet deep inside every Christian, there’s a Comforter and Companion who wants to help us if we wait patiently on Him. With Jesus’ ever present love, we can overcome all disappointments, all derision, and ultimately, all hurts.
Follow Cheryl through page after page of ridicule and rejection until she finds, at last, a specialist who proposes a frightening way to diagnose her emaciating disease—and an earthly friend who cements her positive outlook on life.
Barb1 Stars Out Of 5DisappointingNovember 16, 2016BarbQuality: 1Value: 5Meets Expectations: 1It's hard to give a negative review to someone's honest story, but this is my opinion. It seemed the book was building to a climax that didnt really exist. There also was no transition from how she seemed to think and express herself as a child to how she did the same as an adult. I felt the tone of the book was bragging "look at me."
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> Biography >> Autobiography
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Biography >> Autobiography
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Download >> eBooks >> Biography >> Autobiography
- Download >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational