LIKE CLASS NOTESONLY BETTER. The Princeton Review's ASAP Biology is designed to help you zero in on just the information you need to know to successfully grapple with the AP test.
Advanced Placement exams require students to have a firm grasp of contentyou can't bluff or even logic your way to a 5. Like a set of class notes borrowed from the smartest student in your grade, this book gives you exactly that. No tricks or crazy stratagems, no sample essays or practice sets: Just the facts, presented with lots of helpful visuals.
Inside ASAP Biology, you'll find:
• Essential concepts, terms, and functions for AP Biologyall explained clearly & concisely
• Diagrams, charts, lists, and graphs for quick visual reference
• A three-pass icon system designed to help you prioritize learning what you MUST, SHOULD, and COULD know in the time you have available
• "Ask Yourself" questions to help identify areas where you might need extra attention
• A resource that's perfect for last-minute exam prep and for daily class work
Topics covered in ASAP Biology include:
• The chemistry of life
• Evolutionary biology
• Cells & cellular energetics
• Heredity & molecular genetics
• Animal structure & function
• Behavior & ecology
• Quantitative skills & biostatistics
... and more!
Looking for sample exams, practice questions, and test-taking strategies? Check out our extended, in-depth AP Biology prep guide, Cracking the AP Biology Exam!