Add To Cart
Fast Track: Biology: Essential Review for AP, Honors, and Other Advanced Study
|Title: Fast Track: Biology: Essential Review for AP, Honors, and Other Advanced Study|
Number of Pages: 304
Vendor: Princeton Review
Publication Date: 2020
|Dimensions: 8.25 X 5.50 (inches)|
Weight: 2 pounds
Stock No: WW570143
Inside this book, you'll find:
• Clear, concise summaries of the most important concepts, terms, and functions in biology
• Diagrams, charts, and graphs for quick visual reference
• Easy-to-follow content organization and illustrations
With its friendly, straightforward approach and a clean, modern design crafted to appeal to visual learners, this guidebook is perfect for catching up in class or getting ahead on exam review.
Topics covered in Fast Track: Biology include:
• The chemistry of life
• Cells and cellular energetics
• Molecular genetics
• Heredity and genetics
• Evolutionary biology and natural selection
• Cell reproduction
• Animal structure and function
• Behavior and ecology
... and more!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.