or checkout with
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Title: Billy the Red Bread Truck: Adventures of Billy the Truck - eBook|
By: Dean Alan Bird
Format: DRM Protected ePub
Vendor: Elm Hill
Publication Date: 2020
Stock No: WW113613EB
The initial concept of Billy the Red Bread Truck originated in 1980 when the author began driving bread trucks for a major Australian bakery. Along with his lifelong passion of writing and performing music since the age of eight years, the journey began.
The storyline is based on true characters and situations portrayed in an imaginative format by Dean Bird.
The story begins:
Billy is the name of the main character in the village of Happyville where there is no such thing as unhappiness. Whilst there are daily challenges, the village population, the employees and bread trucks are always at the ready to solve any challenge that may come their way. Along with his partner and driver Happy Harry, the pair go about their daily activities with the attitude of kindness, happiness, understanding and full support no matter the odds.
Whether it be a fellow employee of the Happyville Bakery, the community of the village, or one of the trucks, Billy is seen as a leader and philosopher.
It is envisaged that Billys initial book will be seen as an educational tool thus leading onto a series of adventures and stories to enlighten the following:
Loving, living, being in the present and the now, problem solving, empathy, support, understanding, peace, life fulfilment and happiness.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Character & Social Skills >> Friendship/Relationships
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Character & Social Skills >> Values
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Children's Books >> Character & Social Skills
- Download >> eBooks >> Children's Books >> Character & Social Skills
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Character & Social Skills >> Friendship/Relationships
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Character & Social Skills >> Values
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.