I Blew It!: The biggest mistakes I've made in kids's ministry and how you can avoid them - eBook
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Influence Resources
Publication Date: 2012
Brian Dollar is one of the most respected kids' pastors in the country, but few people know the path he's taken to learn his most important lessons. In this book, he opens his heart and his life to share his biggest failures. Some of the principles are about ministry philosophy, strategy, and communication, but the most important ones-the lessons that will make you laugh and melt your heart-are about the deeper qualities of fear and hope, pride and humility. As you read this book, trust God to change you from the inside out.
Brian Dollar grew up as a "church brat." God radically saved him and called him to Kids Ministry. He has served as a Kids Pastor for twenty years and currently serves at First Assembly of God in North Little Rock, Arkansas. Under his leadership, the children's ministry of First NLR has grown from an average weekly attendance of 200 to an average attendance of over 600 children with a volunteer staff of over 150. Brian is the founder of High Voltage Kids Ministry Resources and produces curriculum and media resources that have been used in over 5,000 churches worldwide.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Pastoral Resources
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Pastoral Ministry
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry >> Youth Leader Resources
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Pastoral Ministry
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry