Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Control your diabetes with ease and good taste with Better Homes and Gardens ® Biggest Book of Diabetic Recipes. This go-to cookbook for every meal and special occasions includes breakfasts, lunches, and light dinners. Flip to marvelous main dishes, zippy appetizers, soothing soups and stews, recipes perfect for two, irresistible kids' favorites, superb sides, and simple slow cooker wonders. And don't miss the chapters on favorite snacks and decadent desserts! Spiral Bound.
|Format: Spiral Bound|
Number of Pages: 384
Vendor: Better Homes & Gardens
Publication Date: 2005
|Dimensions: 9.00 X 8.00 (inches)|
Series: Better Homes & Gardens Cooking
Taste Of Home Diabetes Family Friendly Cookbook: Eat What You Love And Feel Great!Taste of HomeReader's Digest / Trade Paperback$16.19 Retail:
$17.99Save 10% ($1.80)
Fix-It and Enjoy-It Church Supper Diabetic CookbookPhyllis Pellman GoodGood Book Company / 2013 / Trade Paperback$17.06 Retail:
$18.95Save 10% ($1.89)
Betty Crocker Diabetes Cookbook: Great-tasting, Easy Recipes for Every DayBetty Crocker / 2012 / Trade Paperback$14.99 Retail:
$19.99Save 25% ($5.00)
- A stupendous value: more than 300 delectable (and really healthy) recipes perfectly tailored for individuals with diabetes, yet tempting for everyone.
- Comprehensive content features must-have main dishes, easy appetizers, simple soups and stews, perfect recipes when cooking for two, kids’ favorites, fabulous feel-good desserts, and innovative snacks.
- Easy-to-read type (a must-have for many diabetics)
- Accessible diabetes know-how, including detecting hidden sugar.
- Timesaving menus with flexible calorie ranges, carbohydrate counts, and exchanges on every recipe.
- A week of satisfying menus for instant meal planning.
- 32 full-color photos.
- Popular lay-flat binding for easy reference while cooking.