Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- Grade Level▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 40
Publication Date: 2002
|Dimensions: 9.96 X 7.90 X 0.16 (inches)|
Bigger, Better, Best! (LEVEL 2: Area)
In their family′s new house, Jenny and Jeff are driving their little sister, Jill, crazy. Who has the bigger window? Who has the bigger bedroom? Jenny and Jeff must use a simple geometry concept to calculate area in order to prove once and for all whose room is bigger.
Stuart J. Murphy is a visual learning specialist. A graduate of the Rhode Island School of Design, he has a strong background in design and art direction. He also has extensive experience in the world of educational publishing. Drawing on all these talents, Stuart J. Murphy brings a unique perspective to the MathStart series. In MathStart books, pictures do more than tell stories; they teach math.
Stuart J. Murphy and his wife, Nancy, live in Boston.Marsha Winborn, illustrator of A Valentine for Norman Noggs, has also illustrated Grandma's Cat and the Digby and Kate series. She lives in Santa Fe, New Mexico.
Marsha Winborn es ilustradora de varios libros para lectores jóvenes, incluyendo A Valentine for Norman Noggs, por Valiska Gregory, Pepper's Journal y Probably Pistachio por Stuart J. Murphy, y Eggnapped!, por Marisa Montes.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books >> Children >> Character & Social Skills >> Siblings/Family Life
- Books >> Children >> Educational
- Children >> Children's Books >> Character & Social Skills >> Siblings/Family Life
- Children >> Children's Books >> Educational
- Homeschool >> Electives >> Character & Social Skills >> Siblings/Family Life
- Homeschool >> Subjects >> Math >> Math Supplements >> Math Storybooks