The Big Questions: Ethics / Digital original - eBook
Add To Cart
- All Products
- Books, eBooks & Audio×
- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Philosophical Branches▼▲
- Philosophical Subjects▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase only in the USA.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2014
The Big Questions series is designed to let renowned experts confront the 20 most fundamental and frequently asked questions of a major branch of science or philosophy. In The Big Questions: Ethics Julian Baggini, one of Britain`s best-known philosophers, condenses complex, contemporary issues of right and wrong into 20 key questions. He examines how we can start to answer them, what they might mean to us and how they influence the way we choose to live our lives. Among the ideas debated are: What is free will? Can it ever be right to kill? Is terrorism ever justified? Should euthanasia be legal? Are some people superior to others? Do animals have rights?
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Philosophy
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Theology >> Ethics
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Philosophy
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Theology >> Ethics
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Philosophy
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Theology >> Ethics