Big Portions, Big Problems - eBook
- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase only in the USA.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Mason Crest
Publication Date: 2014
"Your eyes are bigger than your stomach." Many of us have heard this familiar warning against overeating. But no matter how many times we hear it, changing our eating habits can be difficult. Instead of counting calories, we often judge food by how it looks . . . and by its size. In today's obesity epidemic, large portion sizes are a major factor. Find out how eating habits have been shaped by our love of bigness. Learn about what's best for your long-term health—and what you need to do to begin changing bad eating habits now.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Character & Social Skills >> Personal Care
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Non-Fiction Books
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Children >> Character & Social Skills
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Children >> Non-Fiction Books
- Download >> eBooks >> Children >> Character & Social Skills
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Character & Social Skills >> Personal Care
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Non-Fiction Books