Add To Cart
Ava gets a big ouch while playing with friends. Encouragement and a prayer help her get back up, and back to having fun.
Frolic picture books help young children solve common childhood challenges with biblical solutions, and won a 2016 Moonbeam Children's Book Award for Best Picture Book Series.
|Title: Ava and the Big Ouch: A Book about Feeling Better|
By: Lucy Bell
Illustrated By: Michael Garton
Number of Pages: 32
Publication Date: 2018
|Dimensions: 9.00 X 7.00 (inches)|
Weight: 9 ounces
Series: Frolic First Faith
Stock No: WW425042
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Bible Related >> Picture Books
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Character & Social Skills
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Picture Books >> Bible Related
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Bible Related >> Picture Books
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Character & Social Skills
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Picture Books >> Bible Related
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.