Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Resource Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 230
Vendor: Bethlehem Books
Publication Date: 2004
|Dimensions: 8.5 X 5.5 X .5 (inches)|
Series: Living History Library
RFHS5 Stars Out Of 5ExcellentDecember 31, 2014RFHSQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5My 12 year old son read this in a night and said that we need to read it as a family. That says a lot from my reluctant reader! I love the Living Histiry Library!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Fiction >> Action/Adventure
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Fiction >> Historical
- Homeschool >> Subjects >> History >> History Subjects >> American History
- Homeschool >> Subjects >> History >> History Subjects >> The Middle Ages
- Homeschool >> Subjects >> History >> History Supplements
- Homeschool >> Supplemental >> Books & Classic Literature >> Historical Fiction
We offer thousands of quality curricula, workbooks, and references to meet your homeschooling needs. To assist you in your choices, we have included the following symbol next to those materials that specifically reflect a Christian worldview.
If you have any questions about specific products, our knowledgeable Homeschool Specialists will be glad to help you. Just call us at 1-800-CHRISTIAN.