Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Better Homes and Gardens® Big Book of How-To clearly explains basic home improvement skills. Then, step-by-step, it shows you how to do hundreds of popular do-it-yourself projects. From the rooftop to the yard, you'll save time and money while making your home better.
Number of Pages: 928
Vendor: Better Homes & Gardens
Publication Date: 2006
|Dimensions: 10.88 X 8.13 (inches)|
Series: Better Homes & Gardens Do It Yourself
Popular Mechanics Man Crafts: Leather Tooling, Fly Tying, Ax Whittling, and Other Cool Things to DoHearst / 2015 / Hardcover$13.46 Retail:
$14.95Save 10% ($1.49)
- Must-have resource and incredible value—the largest do-it-yourself home improvement book on the market.
- Innovative layout appeals to readers of all skill levels by allowing them to either follow more than 200 step-by-step projects or look up specific techniques.
- Fix it, build it, paint it with confidence—thorough instructions and more than 4,000 full-color, step-by-step illustrations guide homeowners effortlessly through even the most complex projects.
- Based on the reader-tested and time-proven Better Homes and Gardens "Step-by-Step" series.
- Priceless knowledge for every homeowner—valuable expert advice on buying and using the right tools, selecting building materials, keeping projects safe, and much more.