Add To Cart
Add To Cart
Over 240 complete descriptions of nearly every ministry job in the church!
Most churches don't have written job descriptions for any or all of their church's ministry positions. Here is your answer! With this fully reproducible book, you can use each description as is - or use the downloadable forms to customize each of the 240+ descriptions to fit your unique ministry needs (download link included inside the book).
- Any church or organization can use to develop comprehensive job descriptions for recruiting and evaluation.
- Job descriptions range far-from executive pastor to pantry organizer.
- You may discover a new ministry your church has never have thought of.
|Title: The Big Book of Job Descriptions for Ministry|
By: Larry Gilbert, Cindy Spear
Number of Pages: 320
Vendor: Gospel Light
Publication Date: 2001
|Dimensions: 11 X 8.5 (inches)|
Weight: 1 pound 16 ounces
Stock No: WW29180
Career Academics: Partnerships for Reconstructing American High SchoolsDavid Stern, Marilyn Raby, Charles DaytonWiley / 1992 / Hardcover$56.25
- Any church or organization can use to develop comprehensive job descriptions for recruiting and evaluation
- Job descriptions range farfrom executive pastor to pantry organizer!
- You may discover a new ministry your church has never have thought of!
Cindy Spear is administrator and resource development director for Church Growth Institute. She is a published author with 20 years experience in the editorial and publishing field. She previously served as coordinating editor for Fundamentalist Journal, a monthly magazine. She enjoys serving in womens ministry, where she taught for nine years and is currently a care group leader.