- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
Through a good dose of humor, balanced with some hard-earned insight, A Tale of Two Biddies encourages women to make the most of the latter seasons of their lives. This gift book tells the story of two aging women whose true nature becomes evident to those around them. One is kind and tender-hearted; the other critical and sharp-tongued. In light of aging, we are reminded to choose wisely while we're still young enough to have all of our mental faculties intact! This gift book takes a light-hearted look at topics such as menopause, feathering the empty nest, and "senior moments." eBook Version.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Broadstreet Publishing Group
Publication Date: 2015
Kathy Scroggins5 Stars Out Of 5Funny and EncouragingAugust 1, 2017Kathy ScrogginsQuality: 0Value: 0Meets Expectations: 0I really enjoyed this book! The author kept me laughing as she describes how it feels to enter the "mature" season of life. Yet, she also challenged me to move ahead and make the best of these later years. It's a pretty quick read and very encouraging. I just bought several more copies to share with friends :)
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Aging
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Humor
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Aging
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Humor
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Aging
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Humor