or checkout with
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
Is your goal to foster true communion with God and unhindered relationship with fellow worshipers? Learn to focus on shared biblical content that everyone—regardless of denomination or theology—holds in common with David Currie's The Big Idea of Biblical Worship.
The components of worship emerge from its content as filtered through a complex variety of contexts: denominational, cultural, ethnic, regional, generational, seasonal, theological, and more. If those involved in worship are in agreement about its basis in Scripture, then they can bring that common biblical content to their particular set of contexts. Currie's book will help worship coordinators and ministry leaders develop worship services that fully re ect what God is saying in his word in ways that can be received and reechoed in the uniqueness of particular communities.
|Title: The Big Idea of Biblical Worship: The Development and Leadership of Expository Services - eBook|
By: David A. Currie
Format: DRM Protected ePub
Vendor: Hendrickson Publishers
|Publication Date: 2021|
Stock No: WW118427EB
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Theology >> Practical Theology >> Worship
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Academic >> Theology >> Practical Theology
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Supplies >> Church Leadership
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Supplies >> Ministries >> Worship
- Church & Supplies >> Church Leadership
- Church & Supplies >> Ministries >> Worship
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Theology >> Practical Theology
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Supplies >> Church Leadership
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Supplies >> Worship
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.