Biblical Prophecy - eBook
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase only in certain countries.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2010
Series: Zondervan Quick-Reference Library
In seven brief sections, Biblical Prophecy gives you an introduction to Bible Prophecy and an essential grasp of - Hermeneutics of Bible Prophecy - Biblical Theological Foundations of Bible Prophecy - Prophecy in Old Testament - Prophecy in New Testament - Central Themes in Bible Prophecy - Theological Systems and Bible Prophecy -- Turn here for exactly the kind of informative, easy-to-read overviews you're looking for. From theology, to biblical archaeology, to the life of Christ and more, each volume covers a topic of vital interest to Christians in handy, one-page bits of information. The Zondervan Quick-Reference Library is knowledgeable, fascinating, and helpful. It cuts time and hassle by taking you straight to the heart of the things you most want to know about Christianity -- one minute at a time.
John H. Sailhamer is professor of Old Testament at Golden Gate Baptist Theological Seminary in Brea, California and was formerly senior professor of Old Testament and Hebrew at Southeastern Baptist Theological Seminary.. His other works include An Introduction to Old Testament Theology and The NIIV Compact Bible Commentary.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Prophecy & End Times >> End Times Theology
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Prophecy & End Times >> End Times Theology
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Prophecy & End Times >> End Times Theology